What I love about Anthropapa
1) He is very thoughtful and considerate. The other day after I wrote about my little obsession with Iceland, we received our next Netflix movie, which was a travel DVD about…Iceland!
2) He keeps me in chocolate. I never ask for it, but he’s always buying me supplies for my secret stash when he goes to the store.
3) He can fix pretty much anything. As I write this, he’s right behind me taking apart our cordless phone to see why the display isn’t displaying.
5) He is a wonderful cook. He made our entire Thanksgiving dinner, including a pumpkin pie from scratch. He also widened my food horizons from the start, helping me discover sushi, Indian food, and the wonders of scrapple.
6) He loves our kids, and tries to be the best Papa possible.
7) He has a beautiful voice, knows a lot about music, and has encouraged me to just get over it and sing so that I can improve my ear. Which I have, thanks to him.
8) He has a big soft spot for cats and dogs.
9) He takes his work very seriously, and feels personally responsible for the success of his workplace.
10) He doesn’t complain when I write NaBloPoMo posts instead of talking to him!