1. List the last ten people who have commented on your blog.
1: What is your favorite post from number 3’s blog?
I liked her series of posts on the history of her relationship with her husband. High school sweethearts!
2. Has number 10 taken any pictures that have moved you?
Well, yes, I suppose numerous pictures of me when I was a baby, plus some good ones of my kids as well.
3. Does number 6 reply to comments on their blog?
Oh yes. Sometimes they are more entertaining than the posts.
4. Which part of blogland is number 2 from?
The Midwest of the US.
5. If you could give one piece of advice to number 7 what would it be?
I can’t imagine that Denise needs any advice. She has a wonderful blog and does amazing things with her kids every day. Maybe…be kind to your back? 🙂
6. Have you ever tried something from number 9’s blog?
I might have to buy some whiskey to try her hot toddy recipe, if this sinus congestion turns into another cold.
7. Has number 1 blogged something that inspired you?
I can’t pick something, because literally all her posts are inspiring. Eve writes about parenting, psychology, religion, life, the universe, and everything. And always provokes me to write long, convoluted comments, which she responds to in kind!
8. How often do you comment on number 4’s blog?
I just started reading her blogs, but I pretty much comment on each post.
9. Do you wait for number 8 to post excitedly?
Oh, yes! I love to hear what Kikzy’s up to, and how her latest novel is coming along.
10. How did number 5’s blog change your life?
(un)relaxeddad has reminded me that music is important, even if it’s from the 80’s. He also helps me be a “world famous blogger,” as my husband likes to put it, being in the UK.
11. Do you know any of the 10 bloggers in person?
Nana doesn’t have a blog, but since she’s my mother, I suppose you could say I know her in person. I might someday get to meet Dawn, Alida, or David, since they all live in my general region of the US. If I had my way I’d meet you all!
12. Do any of your 10 bloggers know each other in person?
I don’t think so.
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently.
I would say Denise, Dawn, and Alida are probably tied, though Eve did have a prolific streak leading up to the election!
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing?
All of them! David has a particularly witty sense of humor, and Helen’s observations of her son are very amusing (and I can relate to so many of them).
15. Which of the 10 has made you cry (good or bad tears)
No bad tears, but Eve has stirred my heartstrings on many an occasion.
* * * * *
OK, I don’t like to tag people, but supposedly if you’re on my list you should do this meme, too.